Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Doo Doo Dates.....

Just Why?

Okay, here's the situation...a small group of women recount their craziest or worst dates in recent weeks (myself, included). I've left out names... not for the women's benefit, but to protect the men who took us out and forgot to stop and buy the book to tell them what to do (or what not to...you'd think they'd know this stuff)!

Mine, didn't think it was necessary to wear socks...with dress shoes. Why?

Anyway....

Lady #1...Okay, you know I'm like Monk when it comes to germs, right?
Lady #2...(snicker) Okay...What happened?
Lady #1...Mr. X came over to my house the other night to watch some DVDs. Well, I noticed that he was touching the inside of his nose, repeatedly. Then he kept trying to touch my hand, so I kept on moving it. Then...he goes to my refrigerator and starts looking around in there. Girl, I couldn't take it no more!
Lady #2...So, what'd you do?
Lady #1...I told him to wash his hands and go home!

(laughter)

Lady #2...Okay, I got one for you. How about, I'm sitting in the restaurant next to my date but I can't stop staring at the back of his neck, because his hairline goes all the way down to meet the hair on his back.

(mouths open, in disbelief)

Lady #3...Uh uh, what?

(more laughter)

Lady #2...So, all these images are going around in my head and I start trying to figure out how you can work hair clippers into foreplay!

(hysterical laughter)

Lady #3...But wait...I asked my date why he'd never been married at his age. He turns to me and says, "I got issues."
Lady #2...At least he's honest.
Lady #1...Did he say what his issues were?
Lady #2...Did he need to? The brotha said he had issues...it's time to call a cab.
Lady #3...Or cousin Bubba 'an nem'!

(laughter)

Just Why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home