Monday, September 04, 2006

Just for the Smell of it....

Okay, Fellas....Listen up!

We've all seen and heard the stories about how pheromones help us to attract the opposite sex, right? Well, I'm gonna take out the scientific stuff and tell you the real tee on getting a woman to jonesin' for you. It's up to you to keep on makin' it do what it do!

Most women have a heightened sense of smell (I'm leaving out those with chronic sinus problems or deviated septums, so don't go sending me e-mails telling me how your girl can't smell anything). Good or bad...our nostrils send the alarm to our brains pretty quickly. Now, whether that's good or bad for you...I guess depends on how you smell.

I, personally, can be drawn to a man or immediately turned off by his scent. It doesn't necessarily have to be offensive "B.O." that turns me off...he could just smell weird to me.

Now, a good smelling man.....Oooh...Aahhh!!! Here's an example;

About twenty years ago, I was riding a crowded bus and I caught a whiff of a man that was up near the front. I couldn't see him, but baby, I could smell him. We know how gross busses can smell, but this guy's cologne made me forget all about the musky guy next to me who was rubbing up against me way too much. His scent took over my senses and I closed my eyes (no, not the musky guy). When the guy upfront got off the bus, I and my aroused nose, followed.

For two blocks...In the opposite direction of where I was headed!

I finally came out of my trance and approached him. "Excuse me, but I've been following you for two blocks...and no, I'm not a stalker. You just smell so damn good", I said. He gave me a blushing smile. I continued, "Will you tell me what cologne you're wearing?" I asked.
"Grey Flannel by Geoffrey Beene.", he answered. So, by the end of the day I'd purchased a bottle....for myself. After that, every special guy got a bottle. So, here are some hints; (for those who don't need them...I luv U!)

Do not arrive at a woman's house smelling like stale beer, cheese, funk, or pork rinds. A real deal breaker!
Do not drown yourself in so much cologne that we want to drown you.
Do smell so good that you make us LOOSE OUR MINDS!!!

I recently discovered a sample of a new men's cologne in Essence magazine. It's by Sean John and called Unforgivable. Mmmmm.....Check it out fellas, and see if you like it.

So, what's the purpose of this blog?.....Smell yummy for us, we appreciate it!.....Oooh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home